We’re excited to be running another Road Safety Barriers – Fundamentals training starting on 2 February.
(Social) Distance Education – Learn from anywhere
The (Social) Distance Education course covers:
- Lane departure crash characteristics
- Hazard identification
- Performance requirements
- Product acceptance process
- Permanent and temporary systems and products
- Road safety barrier design fundamentals and calculations
- Motorcyclist considerations
- Design and installation issues including maintenance
It also includes an introduction to the new Austroads Guide to Road Design Part 6, covers the MASH requirements and is packed with real world examples.
The course starts on 2 February 2021 and there are still some places left if you’re interested.
Click here for details.
Delivered by practitioners for practitioners
Safe System in action